This page is a growing library of 300+ testimonials from Sloww followers, readers, and members. Thank you for your ongoing support!
Page Contents: Click a link here to jump to a section below
- Featured Testimonial
- Testimonials from longtime followers
- Testimonials on the Sloww Premium membership
- Testimonials on the Sloww Society community
- Testimonials on the “Ikigai 2.0” eBook
- Testimonials on “The Hierarchy of Happiness” eBook
- Testimonials on the Mini Mind daily email
- Testimonials on the Sloww Sunday newsletter
- Testimonials on the brand/website
- Testimonials on the synthesis thinking/writing style
- Testimonials on the blog/content in general
- Testimonials on book summaries
- Testimonials on slowing down
- Testimonials on existential crisis & finding purpose
- Testimonials on social media
The featured testimonial below comes from Amber R, a Premium member who has been reading and learning from Sloww for years now.
- “It is time for a long overdue note of gratitude. I started following you years ago as I was diving into the ideas of slow living and simplicity. In time, I quickly outgrew many other spaces. However, the depth of your evolving content continues to perpetuate my personal growth in all areas. Your journey continues to resonate with me year after year and your platform has become a beacon. Countless times I have noted parallel themes — selfishly I benefit greatly from ‘lagging behind’ — your content never fails to provides the right direction and momentum for my journey. Your work is invaluable to me.”
- “Sloww began as a source of inspiration on my journey towards a slower, simpler, more intentional life. It became a trusted resource for personal growth across all disciplines. Over time, Sloww has become a compass that guides the process of awakening and understanding the human experience.“
- “Sloww has impacted my personal development as well as my husband’s, and thus inevitably our journey together as a couple and family. I have shared relevant newsletters and posts over the years, and I always give credit to Sloww for my uncanny ability to put the right book(s) in front of him at the right time in his journey (most recently The Psychology of Money and The Almanack of Naval Ravikant). Our journeys are individual yet interconnected and often run parallel. We are able to make big changes and move forward based on the synergy of the combined journeys. Sloww has been part of that foundation for years.“
- “Having been following you from the early stages, I find everything you said about what Sloww is, the journey and the stages to be true.“
- “Sloww embodies authenticity, purpose, wisdom, etc. These values build trust and credibility and also command respect. This refreshing uniqueness is what makes it so special.”
- “Navigating Sloww content to find focus, clarity, meaning and direction for my thoughts is the true value of Sloww.”
- “Sloww content will provide the quiet, calm, soothing relief from the chaos of my thoughts. The high-value content restores order to my thoughts by offering clarity and direction. That is why I ‘hang out’ and come back so often!”
On where Sloww fits into your “information diet”:
- “I love the ‘heavy appetizers’ analogy, and I firmly believe that is your niche and that you are right about the shortage and the need to fill that void. There is so much value there. Perhaps due to the unique nature of Sloww being a space unlike any other in my life, coupled with the fact the value it provides is so deeply personal … For what it’s worth, my instincts believe your content is worth far more than its current monetary value. I guess maybe I am realizing Sloww’s evolution has left it in a place that nothing else occupies.”
On Sloww Stage 1:
- “In Stage 1, Sloww primarily served as a source of inspiration and affirmation to pursue slowness, simplicity and intentionality. Sloww deserves the credit for bringing life-changing books into my life that were an essential part of this process (e.g. Voluntary Simplicity, Essentialism, In Praise of Slowness).”
- “The content and direction I have received from Sloww has been invaluable. Though most of the value may be hard to quantify, there have been tangible life changes as a result of the journey and process of awakening … We have decluttered, disowned ‘stuff,’ cleared schedules, left jobs to stay home, redefined the relationship with money, broken up with institutions, contemplated and moved towards massive downsizing and drastic changes in lifestyle, etc.”
- “I realized that I quickly outgrew other accounts / blogs / platforms focused on simplicity, decluttering, etc. As a natural result of digital decluttering, I bought into the idea of being intentional about what content I consume. Sloww always remained relevant, and provided a depth of content that was nearly impossible to find elsewhere. Therefore, Sloww seamlessly and naturally continued to be a part of my journey as I moved more solidly into Stage 2.”
On Sloww Stage 2:
- “This is the stage where I began to embrace the value of Sloww’s content across all the disciplines. I devoured books from the reading list on life’s meaning/purpose, philosophy (deep dive Stoicism), finance, and spirituality depending on where I was at in my journey. Sloww provided organized content (book summaries, etc) and guidance as I figured out what I wanted to add back into my life after removing it all in Stage 1. It helped me redefine who I am, who I wanted to be—as I worked to define values and discover my life purpose.”
On Sloww Stage 3:
- “I look forward to gaining further wisdom as I move deeper into Stage 3. I believe it will be increasingly difficult to seek out minds who are dedicated to reaching this stage of development, and even fewer who are able to convey the ideas in a relatable and useful manner. I can’t wait to follow along as you pull the pieces together.”
Testimonials from longtime followers:
“Last year my research brought me to you and the whole Sloww movement, so I have been following you ever since. I’ve incorporated many of your principles in my life and man, the DETOX IS REAL!!” — Ujunwa A.
- “I’ve been a long-time fan of your work ethic and of your content. I find what you share to the world fascinating, and consider you as one of the best synthesizers out there … You are a wonderful human being.” — Sambath M.
- “I have enjoyed your work immensely over the last couple of years … I’m still loving the spiritual & intellectual expansion journey I’m on, and your summaries, book recommendations list, and weekly email help me so much!” — Chris B.
- “I’ve been a huge fan of Sloww ever since coming across it 1-2 years ago and super excited to join and be a part of the Sloww Society community … I simply love the idea of ‘finding your people’ and seeing what emerges from that. Given what Kyle’s already built with Sloww, I know this community is going to attract some special people. I can’t wait to see what happens!” — David W.
- “I’ve really enjoyed Sloww these past few years. Despite being a random guy on the internet with <1k followers when I first discovered you, I was drawn into your experiences. I feel really fortunate. I signed up for your Premium membership almost immediately, and I am very gracious for your work. Onward and upward!” — Max K, Premium Member
- “Always incredibly valuable, Kyle. Been following you for awhile and admire what you are up to. Keep it up.” — BL
- “I have been following your work for awhile. So much wisdom. Please keep doing that! Loving it!” — Hariprakash S.
- “I’ve been on the Sloww newsletters and checked out the website for a couple months. I love your honest story and the beautifully-compiled content. You’re an influence and educator, and I appreciate your example and movement … Just wanted to give my appreciation for all you do! Thanks for changing the world!” — Tyler H.
- “Kyle, I can’t begin to tell you how much I’ve learned from you over the years because of your willingness to share. Thanks and keep the virtuous cycle going!” — Sean D.
Testimonials on the Sloww Premium membership:
“I recently became a Premium member. I’d like to congratulate you on developing one of the few thoughtful and well-presented blogs and websites. I now consider Sloww one of my core thinking sites, along with Tim Ferriss, Farnam Street, and Brain Pickings … Sloww is the equivalent of being more aware and appreciating the substance of our intellectual capabilities.” — Richard S.
- “I’ve been exploring issues of self-development and self-enlightenment for more than 25 years. However, it’s mostly been a solitary journey. I discovered your blog in December 2019, and it was a revelation. I felt like I had found another kindred spirit who thought as deeply as I did. I also appreciated how it exposed me to new concepts or dug deeper on issues that I had previously considered. In your blog, I felt that there was a community who was just as passionate as I was about living simply and thinking deeply. For that, I am forever grateful! I finally got the lifetime membership today and it was a long time coming. I just wanted to say, THANK YOU for all of your work and effort. It means a lot to me and the others who follow your blog. I look forward to your new postings that continue to challenge my thinking in new and more expansive ways.” — Peter C.
- “I just want to say ‘thanks’ for all you are doing here. I’m 69 years young, and most of my life I’ve been searching for meaning and answers to some of life’s most basic (and not so basic) questions. Your site shows me I’m not alone, and there are answers out there. While we all must walk our own path, it is reassuring to know there are others along the way.” — Michael H.
- “Keep up the outstanding work you do. You give and share so much world-class wisdom for free, plus the Premium membership is a real deal of a lifetime … The fact that you are a team of one makes Sloww even more commendable. Your articles, the graphics, the layout, and the way you present it all is truly world class by far.” — Hussein J.
- “Premium content is super insightful! If you enjoy reading Sloww posts, then there is no reason to not get the lifetime premium content. Think of it as personal and spiritual growth on steroids (if you’re willing to read and ponder). Thank you. Your work is fantastic!” — Prakhar V.
- “I LOVE YOUR WORK!!! Joining Premium has changed my life … I absolutely love what you’re doing, and I’m SO glad you decided to use your genius to make such an incredible contribution to the world … I am a superfan … I REALLY resonate with your approach, the way you’ve connected the dots, and your incredible ability to synthesize … You’ve done a fantastic job synthesizing very complex ideas into an easily digestible, highly enjoyable masterpiece. Please keep up the GREAT WORK!!! You’re definitely a Philosopher King. I’m so excited to be in your community!!” — Janie L.
- “Wow, you have provided me with a great gift! … Truly, you are doing the world a service, synthesizing what you are learning. In a journey catalyzed by your own dis-integration, you are healing yourself and the world by integrating the wisdom you are uncovering book by book by podcast by webinar. I LOVE that you understand and value yourself as a ‘creative combinator’ … Happy and grateful to have found Kyle’s trove of summaries and infographics for books of depth and inquiry by creative, brave thinkers.” — Claire K.
- “I absolutely love your site, your honesty, your generosity in sharing and how you live. I find much comfort in knowing I’m not the only one who ponders these things! It’s made me feel more connected to humanity, Mother Nature, the planet, etc by reading things you suggest and just taking time to know my thoughts and ideas matter. You’re awesome, and I’m forever grateful!” — Stephanie R.
- “I’m glad I am a Premium member, it’s a bargain value … Sloww is deeply focused on finding the really differentiated thinkers and perennial spiritual wisdom. If there’s too much nonsense out there, why not focus on truths that might be universally applicable? He has written so much great stuff.” — Tom M.
- “I’ve been enjoying your writing and wisdom you’ve synthesized more and more! Thanks for putting out great things into the world. I feel like each time I take a look at something you put out I realize how much wisdom is in it … Your ideas have really helped shape my thinking, and I can only image how many other people have been positively impacted by you!” — Sean D.
- “I literally look forward to every Sunday to get your newsletter, and it does have very transformative content. Today, I decided to become a lifelong fan of you and look forward to delving into some of the Premium content. Thanks for all the work you put behind this.” — Karthik K.
- “I feel a deep affinity to your mind, your journey and the content that you produce. I’ve signed up for your premium content (which I think is a complete steal).” — Mike J.
- “Sloww strikes me as a meta-source—a source that references a wide variety of other sources. The way Sloww synthesizes and integrates many perspectives is something I like, too. It is time-saving.” — Diego A.
- “Your blog is one of the few that show deep thoughts in everything you write. Especially since everything that you write is condensed down to the essence—both to leave room for readers to think deep and also to respect the time of those that don’t. As some say, it is harder to write short than long. This is the main reason that I wanted to join Premium.” — Khai Yuen L.
- “I ran into your blog about a month ago and just purchased the Premium membership a few days ago because I kept finding myself back at your website. Thank you for creating this treasure trove where one can stop by for quick hits of inspiration, and/or stay for hours … I look forward to many more hours of reading of your blog over the next few months.” — Richa G.
- “I recently joined the Premium membership you offer. I just wanted to congratulate you because I’m usually cautious about my spendings. This time, I found you so reliable based on the things I had already seen from you for free (and thought that you had already given me so much) that even if I don’t have time right now to read the Premium content I know I want to pay for what I already got, and I know I want to read everything later. I hope this sounds as big of a compliment as it’s meant to be … In a nutshell, massive congratulations for what you do, and I hope it will be of interest to you for a while so I can keep on learning from your work!” — Tom C.
- “You are incredible. Never been drawn to a blog as much as yours. I am spending hours … learning so many cool things. The premium level was a very easy decision. Thank you for your teachings.” — Daphne S.
- “I found Sloww and Kyle through a Google search in order to better understand my own last name (Ikigai) and signed up for the Premium offering to get his fantastic book, Ikigai 2.0. I loved the ‘one and done’ style of the membership, and have relished all the insight and wisdom I have received ever since.” — Anamika I.
- “So glad that you’ve made it both affordable and easily accessible. Your work is truly stimulating as well as calming for the mind. I appreciate the time you’ve taken out to put this into the universe. True blessing.” — S. N.
- “Thank you for being who you are Kyle … I have to say that you have made wonderful work. I hope people realize how much wealth you deliver to the world through your own journey. You are a blessing.” — Sambath M.
- “Thanks for all that you do! I just became a Premium member. Fascinating website, and I can’t wait to get into it!” — Mike D.
- “Keep doing great work. Also wanted to let you know that my decision to go for the Premium subscription was not solely based upon my perception of how much value I’ll gain in the future. Rather, I felt that Kyle is doing great work and ought to be appreciated.” — Atul M.
- “As a Premium member I am enjoying your writings. I can honestly say that your work impacted me and my life on so many levels. It made me think and ask myself the right questions. The most powerful one for me is simply ‘why’: why I am working, why I am living, why I need money, and so on.” — Ivan O.
- “I’m immensely grateful for your work (joined Premium over the weekend and am impressed). Almost everything resonates directly with my life, life choices, and core philosophies, and I’m excited to continue learning, adopting, and evolving from your endeavors.” — Brian R.
- “I always look forward to reading posts from Sloww when they arrive as they provide me with a roadmap to navigate away from this frenetic, commerce driven world in which we live. They remind me that I can be in this world but not necessarily part of it and that there is a better way to walk this earth.” — Sarina D.
- “Thanks for your posts. Your work really helps me to move forward, and you’re presenting the texts in such a simple manner. It is so helpful.” — Cloe F.
- “I firstly want to say that what you’re doing is amazing, and so important. I love your idea of the Premium membership.” — Ashley R.
- “Thank you for serving us so abundantly and with incredible passion. Your enthusiasm for the higher potential of humanity eases the burden of my doubts.” — Corri H.
- “I just became a premium member of Sloww, and I wanted to reach out and thank you for the amazing work you do. You are a source of insight & inspiration for me.” — Eray E.
- “Officially became a premium member yesterday! Can’t wait to take a deeper dive into all of your insights.” — Nate K.
- “I am happy to say that I am a new premium member. My journey just got more interesting thanks to your content.” — Pablo C.
- “You work really hard, and you give so much value! I’m a member!! Woohoo! I appreciate you.” — Briana K.
- “I love your work. I got the premium to support and thank you. Thank you so much for the marvelous work and love within. Keep enjoying the process.” — Legoes J.
- “I want to let you know I just purchased the premium membership on your site. I really appreciate the content you post and want to support your longterm work. Thanks for your work.” — Cameron L.
- “From a member who joined within moments of first finding your site. I thought your offering was valuable and resonant. My initial opinion still stands.” — Martin H.
- “Wanted you to know how much I appreciate your site and work. Just upgraded to Premium as a support for you.” — Nic S.
- “The BEST value on the internet. I love it! So happy to have found it.” — Blue Pearl Wellness
- “I signed up for Premium. I really enjoy the site and wanted to say that I’m thoroughly impressed by what you have built. I hope you are able to take a step back and take it all in … and realize the impact you are having … I love the way you think and how you communicate those thoughts so clearly.” — Joe D.
- “Been enjoying your Premium membership for sometime now. You are a cut above the rest.” — Derek T.
- “Thanks for all that you do for our collective. You’re an exceptional person.” — Arash Y.
- “Thanks for producing an amazing product.” — Ben D.
- “The membership that keeps on giving!” — Elisha W.
- “I think you have undervalued yourself … The membership is probably too cheap. Love your work mate.” — Chris D.
- “I would recommend charging more for Premium … Given the value, I would consider an annual membership fee of $199 or more.” — Joe D.
- “I continue to love your work … You’re pretty comprehensive and I get so much value from your work. So keep it going!” — Angelique E.
- “Highly recommend.” — Podcast Notes
- “I signed up to your Premium subscription this morning. I’m very impressed with your work and what you’re putting together.” — Alex H.
- “I have signed up to Premium membership. Like you, I marinade in information in trying to make sense of the world, and wonderfully, have stumbled on much of what you talk about on my own evolutionary journey … It’s such a valuable service you offer.” — Artemis E.
- “Kyle, I wanted to drop you a line and say how influential your work has been to me in the past couple of years. I found Anthony De Mello, Daniel Schmachtenberger and The Stoa directly through you, all of which altered my outlook and life dramatically … They’ve been nothing short of ‘earth shattering’ for me. Cheers and I honor your efforts.” — Hunter W.
- “I just have to say that I found your website through Ben Greenfield a week or so ago and left the tab open to read the Ikigai article. Yesterday as I was going through my tabs I decided to explore your website more and immediately resonated with your writings and process. Thank you so much for everything you put into this site. I truly believe it will be life changing, and I am happy to be a Premium member less than 24 hours after looking at it.” — Matt K.
- “I love what you are creating with Sloww, and I’m a lifetime member!” — Beena S.
- “I stumbled upon Sloww almost a year ago and have been dipping in and out of the thoughtful content put up by Kyle. After 2 years of insanely crazy life balancing work and personal commitments during the pandemic, I finally decided to slow down and become a Premium member – so that I can get more out of Kyle’s deep reflections, and focus on enjoying life that is rapidly passing me by.” — Amit B.
- “Grateful Premium member here. Just wanted to say how powerful your work has become (to me as a reader) over time…it just gets more and more resonant. Congratulations on being true to yourself.” — Will K.
- “Thank you for the immense effort you are taking to regularly update your website. It’s a real gem. I feel that I am missing something huge unless I subscribe to your Premium membership.” — Reji N.
Testimonials on the Sloww Society Online Community:
“I’m SO HAPPY that Kyle’s started a community for like-minded wisdom-philes. Like all of you, I’m a HUGE fan of his work. I consider him a modern day Philosopher King. I’ve learned so much from his incredible ability to synthesize complex IMPORTANT ideas into something easily digestible and fun to read … I’m so excited to be in the community!!” — Janie L.
- “A Sloww Premium community sounds amazing! I have actually been thinking about/wishing for exactly this for several months at least. My personal experience has been that the further/deeper I dive into the awakening process, there are fewer people I am able to connect with/relate to on a truly meaningful level. Undoubtedly, a Sloww community will add value to my life … Sloww has long been an integral part of my personal growth in so many areas. I am truly excited to connect and engage with this community.” — Amber R.
- “I’ve been a huge fan of Sloww ever since coming across it 1-2 years ago and super excited to join and be a part of this community … I simply love the idea of ‘finding your people’ and seeing what emerges from that. Given what Kyle’s already built with Sloww, I know this community is going to attract some special people. I can’t wait to see what happens!” — David W.
- “Big fan of your work on Sloww, Kyle. I’ve learned a ton from your synthesized wisdom. It’s really enhanced my perception of the world and my place in it. Stoked for even more slow goodness and to learn from and connect with the undoubtably cool people that make up this Sloww Society.” — Mikey B.
- “I enjoy reading the articles that Kyle puts out in Sloww as they resonate with my introspective nature. I would like to connect with individuals here who are looking for the deeper meaning of life. To join others and collectively discover perspectives to ‘Why I am here?’” — Jenny T.
- “Since I received the first newsletter from Kyle, I was hooked. Kyle you really inspired me with all your content. When you announced you where working on a community, I immediately knew I would join! … I’m looking forward to becoming a part of the Sloww Society” — Sybren S.
- “I’m passionate about autodidacticism, life-long learning, and articulating ideas. I hope to find even more amazing, useful material in this community. I imagine that every member has a deep intellectual curiosity for understanding reality and the world — I share that sentiment.” — Diego A.
- “My intention in joining this community is to make like-minded friends on the internet. I read constantly and write often, but I haven’t been very good at exchanging thoughts. Many times I’ve read Kyle’s posts on Twitter and thought ‘get out of my brain.’” — Mike L.
- “I’m here because I LOOOOVE SLOWW and am in awe of what Kyle is doing. I am a lifelong learner and personal growth fan and excited to make new connections with other like-minded members.” — Helene S.
- “I saw a comment by Kyle on a YouTube video in January 2021 – I visited Sloww – I read Kyle’s writing – and BAM! I just KNEW this is a special guy and Sloww is a special place. Need I say more?” — Bronson C.
- “I’ve been following Kyle’s work for a while now and strongly resonate with it, so I’m very happy to connect with other members of the Sloww community.” — Giorgio P.
- “Delighted to join this platform to connect with other members of the Sloww tribe … Thank you for taking the initiative to convene folks around the slow life principles. I look forward to being involved.” — Lauren P.
- “You’ve created a most welcoming and engaging space. I certainly am glad to be a part of this!” — William T.
- “Each Sunday I’m looking forward to receiving the Sloww newsletter, so I was really excited when I read about the community.” — Elien T.
- “I really like Kyle’s project and writings, so here am I, happy and curious to be part of the Sloww Society!” — Benjamin B.
- ”A community just as passionate as I am about living simply and thinking deeply.” — Peter C.
- “A positive, mutually-supportive community.” — Dan O.
- “I have no recollection of how I found your community, I only know that my true self always leads true north.” — Artemis E.
Testimonials on the “Ikigai 2.0” eBook:
“I stumbled upon Kyle’s work by Googling ‘Ikigai’ after a friend told me about the much inferior 1.0 version. Kyle’s ability to take this existing model, incorporate wisdom from disparate sources, and produce a much clearer and comprehensive structure for how to prioritize one’s life in his 2.0 version has given me immense clarity in this current chapter of life.” — Grant J.
- “The Ikigai 2.0 eBook is a wonderful new purpose-discovering tool I’ve recently found for more elegantly and systematically nailing down your own life purpose … That’s the last one that me and my sons went through because we’re always going through purpose-finding books … The Ikigai 2.0 workbook (at the end of the eBook) allowed us to even more deeply connect to our strengths, our natural abilities that we’re hardwired for, and what it is that we want to deliver to the world … Ikigai 2.0 is very good.” — Ben Greenfield
- “I’m so glad I found your website today. It’s changing my life rapidly. I hit a massive crisis over the last few months … As I’m reading through your wonderful eBook, I have been generating the Ikigai 2.0 for myself.” — Dale A.
- “I discovered Sloww today and haven’t been able to stop reading. Your story immediately resonated with me, and I really appreciated your detailed explanation of how you defined your ikigai. I’m looking forward to digging into more, particularly the Premium content!” — Aashay M.
- “Kyle, I really want to thank you for being you and for Sloww. Know that in your responding to your existential crisis and discovering and living your Ikigai 2.0, you have inspired at least one person—me—and you have fed my mind, heart, and soul in profound ways.” — Bronson C.
- “I’m finishing the eBook, and I love it … Thank you, it has helped me a lot. I like your views on money. I think today’s society, especially on social media, is totally obsessed with it which keeps them from really having a full life. You can earn money, but it will not give you completeness and happiness. There is no one talking about this, only you.” — Victor M.
- “Your Ikigai 2.0 eBook has given me so much insight that I recently left my job. Currently, I’m working on building my own business to help people find their way in life.” — Sybren S.
- “Thank you so much for this amazing insight … Ikigai and your explanation of it, changed the way I think about life.” — Carla J.
- “The Ikigai eBook is brilliant. You take the most logical approach to this complicated concept (in my mind).” — Joe D.
- “I’m so thankful for this … I feel the need to correct the popular, westernized, Ikigai Venn diagram every time I see it. Thank you for taking the time to clear things up!” — Risa T.
- “I really like Ikigai 2.0. It simplifies it with checks and balances. It’s easier to focus on what truly matters.” — Angela N.
- “This is great stuff … Everything you suggest here resonates with me, and I especially love your point of emphasizing a weighting / prioritization system.” — Marc F.
- “This is beautiful, and talking about your own experience is awesome. I have this printed out and made tons and tons of notes. I am going to reflect on it deeply.” — Nilesh M.
- “Ultimately, it’s unlike anything I’ve read before. There’s a novelty to the synthesis style of writing … bite-size pieces of content held together by common themes. Very interesting rhythm that’s good for stopping, thinking, and starting up again.” — Jason C.
- “I read the Ikigai 2.0 eBook and thought it was excellent and a solid framework for thinking about my own conscious direction in life.” — Bren H.
- “A fascinating read … I wish I discovered this earlier in my career, but I am in the process of pursuing it now.” — Mike M.
- “I will definitely take the Ikigai 2.0 eBook with me on vacation for some reflective reading. Thank you all for the insights!” — Lauren P.
- “Fantastic eBook.” — Anamika I.
Testimonials on “The Hierarchy of Happiness” eBook (Free):
“I have spent so so much money, time, and tears on so many courses over the past 25 years. Don’t get me wrong, I am sure they all planted seeds, but what this eBook does is like no author I have seen do before. Kyle’s dark night of the soul must have been legendary to dig this deep for this long. This is what you get just from this one book with all the hyperlinks to other book summaries he provides, come on!!” — Chris D.
- “Your happiness eBook is a wonderful contribution to knowledge and human well-being. I pursued some of the links and felt uplifted and informed by videos and research. Your distinctions regarding happiness 101, 201, 301 are very helpful and intelligent. A hierarchy of sorts. Your eBook shows such diligence, dedication, and skills! I am very impressed and happy with what you have created. A gift!” — Dr. Susanne Cook-Greuter
- “So so impressed with what you are doing and the pounding of power quotes … I am just chewing, spitting it out, and chewing it again. I have read a lot of the books that you have summarized, but the book you wrote is just so raw and well-lived … What a gift you are giving. May it selfishly rock my world. Much love.” — Chris D.
- “A reminder of what it takes to be happy. The Hierarchy of Happiness is a great visual aid but make some time to read the whole piece. A lot of thought has gone into this … The infographic alone is a powerful reminder of what matters.” — Carl P.
- “I’ve been following you for awhile now, and I really love your articles! They are easy to read, so deeply researched, and very well curated! I especially love your perspective about happiness and your happiness ebook! … The world needs more people like you, with a mindset like yours.” — Long Q.
- “Great little book, like an opening door, it reveals a whole new set of things to explore and gives great highlights and insights. Stimulating and worth a read.” — Mike H.
- “It is very nicely done, and for a freebee this has very high value. Well done.” — Rick S.
Testimonials on the Mini Mind daily email:
“I am a Mini Mind Subscriber and like the byte-sized format of Mini Mind. The Charlie Munger series is especially well articulated. And, I like the additional reference material you share in the email. Thank you for creating Sloww and Mini Mind.” — Uma K.
- “I’m a big fan of your work and the amount of detail and effort you put into everything. I love the summaries and look forward to these bite-sized nuggets on a daily basis.” — Tom S.
- “The price is actually quite low when compared to other learning resources.” — Amit T.
- “Congratulations on launching Mini Mind! I’ve subscribed.” — Jim O.
- “Let’s dive into this Mini Mind journey!” — Elien T.
- “Really cool product idea!” — Jakob G.
- “I’m in!” — Steve D.
Testimonials on the Sloww Sunday newsletter:
“Thank you for the excellent and insightful newsletters. I’ve been a subscriber (and Premium Member) for about 6 months … As an avid practitioner of Cal Newport’s Digital Minimalism and Deep Work philosophies, I’m judicious about what I allow in my inbox. Yours is one of just a handful of newsletters I value deeply and read in full every time it lands in my inbox.” — Lauren P.
- “YOU ARE KILLING IT! Love this new format, Kyle. It helps me focus on where I am today, what’s coming around the bend, what is on the horizon and what’s beyond it! I’m forever thankful I discovered your work, or rather, your work discovered me… but really, who is to tell in this magical mystery we live in.” — Pablo E.
- “Your content is top tier 1% quality out of all the newsletters I read.” — Elvis P.
- “Sloww Sunday is one of few emails that I subscribe to that I actually look forward to and enjoy—the format, content, updates, everything.” — Amber R.
- “What you share is always so interesting to me that it makes me smile when you say that every newsletter can be read in 5 minutes. I always end up digging into what you share, and I take a complete tour to check everything out!” — Tom C.
- “You’ll love seeing Kyle’s newsletter in your inbox every Sunday. It features 5 morsels of unconventional wisdom in every email.” — HighExistence
- “Sundays are great as I get your email on that day. Love it big time … Keep up the freaking fantabulous work you share with us.” — Hussein J.
- “Been great following your journey and getting the Sunday reminders to think, go inward, and ponder the cool things you curate.” — David T.
- “I literally look forward to every Sunday to get your newsletter, and it does have very transformative content.” — Karthik K.
- “Thank you so much for sharing your talents through your Sloww site. You make me wish everyday were Sunday.” — Rita R.
- “THANK YOU. That’s it. Just wanted you to know that this random brain out in the universe appreciates what you share and finds it useful.” — Lee C.
- “I just need a big picture 10-minutes in the midst of everyone fighting about everything lately. You give me that.” — Antoniya Z.
- “A delicious and nutritious weekly serving of food for mind and spirit.” — Bronson C.
- “Great job with the Sloww newsletters. I open it every time.” — Prakhar V.
- “Thank you so much for starting this newsletter, it has been immensely helpful to me.” — Emily P.
- “I just want to show you a little gratitude for your content and newsletter. It’s helped me to organize and add conviction to a lot of my thoughts and ideas … the bites of wisdom you share always get me.” — Chong S.
- “Every time I get your newsletter, I find one or two interesting things to keep and read later. You are changing lives—one person at a time.” — Nuruddin A.
- “I really enjoy reading your newsletter. It’s always very insightful and full of great ideas worth thinking about. So, thank you for the beautiful work you’re doing, and thanks for sharing!” — Ewa B.
- “I want to say thanks for your newsletter, content in general, and the great contribution you give to people’s journeys.” — Pablo C.
- “Been following your Twitter for a while, but just found your blog and newsletter and there are so many amazing insights you’ve shared.” — Ethan N.
- “Great work you are doing! Enjoy and learn a lot from Sloww! Keep it up … will share with my friends and family.” — Lee M. C.
- “You are an inspiration. Such interesting reads!” — Kay W.
- “Thanks for the weekly emails, I love the information you share.” — Rocky L.
- “You must be brilliant to lay out all of this every week. Thank you sir!” — Chris H.
- “Incredible publication, I thoroughly recommend checking it out if you haven’t.” — Eric B.
- “You’re doing phenomenal with Sloww. I don’t miss any of your newsletters.” — Giovanni V.
- “You are such an inspiration. Love your weekly newsletter.” — Stefan F.
- “I LOVE YOUR EMAILS!” — Morgan M.
- “Awesome newsletter.” — Kate C.
- “I have really been enjoying the Sunday Sloww email. I am not on any other social media platforms. I had/have been in the past (Facebook and Twitter), but I found them often problematic and antisocial, hence I just retired those. I have been counting on Sloww posts and the Sunday email and find it very fascinating!” — Mike D.
Testimonials on the brand/website:
“I was delighted to find a website that I really clicked with called Sloww. It’s written by Kyle Kowalski, a former workaholic who accumulated stuff to fill up his ever-growing void, leading him to ask, ‘Is that all there is?’. So, he began an exploration to learn everything he could about how to lead a more fulfilling life – luckily, we get to share the benefits of his research. I highly recommend his site; he writes simply and engagingly (nothing too woo-woo). You’ll find a bounty of blogs, podcast suggestions, fun challenges, book reviews and more. Reading just a few of his posts energized and inspired me to think about trying new strategies to enjoy life more.” — Kari G.
- “The name. The design. The mission. Sloww has it all … bringing it together into a perfect (IMHO) website … There’s just not much more that needs to be said.” — Rainmaker Digital
- Thank you so much for Sloww. Love the name. It gives me calmness every time I see it. I appreciate you! — Kirsten I.
- “I’m really impressed with what you’re doing with Sloww—great info, great presentation.” — Derek Sivers
- “Deeply impressed with the work you’re doing, the presence and the content is seamless.” — Eric B.
- “What an extraordinary effort, focus, and dedication you’ve put into your website. You have a brilliant mind.” — Gerry R.
- “Upon discovering you and your work with Sloww, I felt compelled to get in touch. The mission and values embodied in Sloww resonate deeply with my recent passions. I’m inspired that your work exists.” — Sagar B.
- “Would like to take the opportunity to congratulate you on a fantastic website. I love the message, and in coming times it’s a message that can’t be reiterated enough.” — Rahul
- “I’ve been on your website for a total of 30 minutes and I’ve already fallen in love. This is exactly the sort of space I am in personally and it’s nice to see so much geared toward rediscovering meaningful intention in life, all in one place. Thank you for this gift.” — Matt K.
- “Just came across your site, and I’d admit it’s really good! Wonderfully sourced and bite-sized contents. Thanks for your contributions.” — Ajit J.
- “I just want you to know that I am deeply inspired by your writing and web design, and I think you have created something purposeful and nourishing to the human soul. Thank you for having the courage to shift gears and pursue this path that will provide comfort and guidance to so many.” — Consecrate Co.
- “Kyle you are absolutely amazing! Thanks for everything. I want to write this personal note to thank you for your big heart and serving attitude.” — Murali M.
- “Just wanted to tell you that the graphic and colors of your website are amazing. It is uncommon to see something so nice!” — Isabella P.
- “I think your Sloww site is very good; great achievement … I have faith in your work. Well done. The layout is very good too, but substance is more important.” — Roy T.
- “Your website is amazing, very meaningful posts and the layout is so simple. I look forward to reading a lot more about the art of living in your other posts.” — Keya A.
- “Thanks for all the work you put into your site, it is professional and insightful.” — Rob A.
- “Never thought that someone could present these ideas in such a minimalist way without losing the depth … thanks for doing it for us … gratitude.” — Pushkin
- “I’m not that much of an internet reader to be honest, but your site is really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark.” — Thomas M.
- “I dig the look of your brand, it resonates.” — Jordan B.
- “I was introduced to Sloww by my wife, who is a super fan.” — Jonathan C.
- “Your site is INCREDIBLE!” — Matt K.
- “I love your site Sloww, it’s so rich in information and nicely written.” — Sophie W.
Testimonials on the synthesis thinking/writing style:
“Sloww is synthesizing the world’s wisdom. It’s one of the best sites I’ve come across for this. And for this, Kyle, you have accomplished your goal. Your site is AMAZING. IT IS TRULY A GIFT TO THE WORLD! I hope you realize it. I know you set out to SERVE OTHERS and boy have you ever done that more than most people on this planet. You could quit now, and I want you to know, you have helped more to increase the world’s wisdom than a million other people who do nothing. Seriously … I am thankful you go DEEP!!! … Sloww has already isolated the 80/20 of worldly wisdom.” — Adam R.
- “Kyle Kowalski (Sloww) is a top rising public intellectual—add him to your radar everyone … You are literally one of the best synthesists alive Kyle, and I am continuously blown away by your skill and body of work. Thank you infinitely on behalf of us all.” — Allen S.
- “I deeply admire Kyle’s intellectual flexibility and consistent creative output. More and more, I find myself wanting to be an intellectual chameleon, where I immerse myself in a bunch of disparate domains so that I can synthesize and integrate the bits of truth each of them contain. I dunno, I guess I’m wary of simplistic answers and ideologies that are totalizing. Lots of baggage down that road that I’d like to avoid in my own writing and living.” — Rob H
- “Sparks fly when ideas are brought together from across disciplines, fields, etc. Sloww does this across the realms of spirituality, psychology, philosophy and more. For new perspective, I highly recommend you check it out. Warning: rabbit holes ahead…” — Ben D.
- “It was fun to find your work. I completely relate to your being an ‘interdisciplinary dot connector,’ and it looks like you are doing a marvelous job at that. I honor the hours you’ve spent ‘chopping wood and carrying water’ to create such a beautiful tapestry, weaving together strands from so many of the Wise Ones … Keep connecting the dots!” — Cheryl L.
- “Interdisciplinary dot connecter—love it!!! I just happened upon your site, and gotta say that is by far, the best job title I’ve ever heard! Very creative. Also, your site rocks! Looking forward to exploring it further. Thank you for connecting so many dots.” — Kylee D.
- “Kyle’s strong synthesizing intellect and sensitivity to the human condition is similar to one of my favorite thinkers, Charles Eisenstein. So thank you Kyle for all that you are doing!” — Max K.
- “Without a doubt, you are a truly gifted synthesizer. You really are what not only I, but the rest of the world needs.” — Amber R.
- “World-class wisdom synthesizer.” — Eric B.
- “World-class synthesizer … consistently wonderful.” — Tom M.
- “Man your research and synthesis is phenomenal … keep up the great work!” — Eric S.
- “I love your articles and your writing style! … I just wanted to reach out and let you know that I’m a huge fan of your blog, and I’ve found a ton of value in your posts … You have one of the few blogs I actually keep in my RSS feed, and I always look forward to your new posts. Keep up the great work!” — Zach B.
- “I found your blog, and I’m really enjoying your writing style. I just wanted to let you know that! … These ideas are incredibly valuable and life giving, so thanks for all of your research and desire to spread the word!” — Mary B.
- “Your insight-to-word count is immense … Your attitude is really great and comes through crystal clear in your writing. Lucid & crisp.” — Adam J.
- “Keep up the great work mate, it’s not often you stumble across writing that changes the way you view and interact with the world and your work ticks those boxes!” — Dean K.
- “You certainly have a gift and have nurtured this gift for synthesis.” — Bronson C.
- “I came across your site a week ago. I always appreciate good book reviews and a systems approach which attempts to synthesize across high quality sources.” — Mark V.
- “Reading and synthesizing wizard.” — Rob H.
- “I truly can’t believe I didn’t find your work sooner. Everything you’ve synthesized are works I have read as well. I thought I was the only person studying all that stuff. Kudos to you for getting it out there.” — Amy N.
- “You have given me a lot to digest. I appreciate everything you wrote. I’m going to dive into the stuff you sent me. Thank you again for the thoughtful response to my rather ‘in-your-face’ email. You might be the real deal.” — Bill W.
- “You are hereby ordered to hurry up and complete the synthesizer course sooner than you ever intended, despite your SLOWW ideology.” — Artemis E.
Testimonials on the blog/content in general:
“I am a subscriber to Farnam Street and Sloww, and I’ve found these sites useful for staying current with the best recently published books and articles with general wisdom and useful, inspirational, or motivational content from around the web.” — Ben Greenfield
- “This blog is the culmination of all of the research and realizations that I have had over the past few years … I just want to thank you for the amazing information, and for validating all of my thoughts and beliefs about the trappings of my chosen profession, and the lives of so many of us who have realized that it is not for us … Keep up the good work and keep inspiring!” — Cole M.
- “Just wanted to let you know that you are doing a great job. I am on my spiritual path and stumbled to your website and am amazed what a great web that you have created. I have been using an Excel spreadsheet to track the quotes or wisdoms that I like and review them. Now it seems you have waaaaay more than I tracked lol. Thank you for doing this work for humanity. You are not just Kyle. You are an angel sent here to do this work. Believe it. God bless you!” — Coco D.
- “I’m a big fan of Sloww. Thank you for carefully curating its content and for always feeding us wisdom and great tips, which are amazing source of reflections. I am still working my way through all the amazing content you have in there … I genuinely wanted to express my gratitude for helping me in making sense of what is going on in my mind.” — Anna M.
- “You have a very unique take on the personal development journey, which I enjoy — keep up the great work!” — Anthony Y.
- “I am in love with Sloww. Cannot wait to deep dive and enjoy to learn more about myself with all your resources.” — Cuauh C.
- Keep doing the great work that you’re doing. You are making real positive change in a lot of people around the world! — Mukul G.
- “Sloww is an excellent touchpoint and daily reminder on ‘how to live,’ and I appreciate the consistency and quality of message.” — James
- “I must say I’m impressed with your work: the quality, the effort you put in your posts, the value you create, the values you seem to embody, everything. I keep coming back to your website … Keep it up!” — Maxime
- “Thanks for making this incredible website. I was 5 minutes in and already felt the need to thank you.” — Jana V. R.
- “Thank you so much for the website Sloww … I feel like I wouldn’t have access to this knowledge otherwise.” — Joey J.
- “I really appreciate your blog and the concepts you are bringing forward and making available to those that might not otherwise go looking for it.” — Jessica C.
- “Just did an extensive creep on your site and blog and I dig what you’re doing.” — Paul K.
- “I’m really enjoying Sloww, thanks for making a net-positive impact in the world … I think you have something really cool going on here … excited to follow along with you as Sloww grows.” — Rick C.
- “I really resonate with your values/principles—it feels as though you’re on a mission … The trail of breadcrumbs you’re following is very resonant for me … I suspect its resonant universally, and I look forward to what’s next.” — Adam J.
- “I just wanted to send you a thank you for your blog. You are really helping me a lot on my self development journey. I have no idea how I found you but I instantly went down the rabbit hole of your writing … I read your stuff every day!” — Morgan M.
- “I found Sloww recently, and I love your work. Many of the topics you write about are of interest to me and from time to time I find myself getting lost on your site due to me jumping from one article to another to another!” — Shannon K.
- “I recently discovered your website, and I absolutely love it! I find it very inspirational, and your blog posts keep me thinking for hours. I really enjoy it.” — Arjette D.
- “Love your content. Thank you for raising the collective consciousness with this work! Keep going!” — Mike L.
- “Thank you for sharing with us the amazing work that you do. I’m really happy & grateful to have found your blog—full of valuable content!” — Leeanne D.
- “Thank you for all the helpful resources you provide on the site. I really appreciate the care you took to put them together.” — Raluca B.
- “Just wanted to let you know I’m a big fan of your website and all the content you are putting out. Thank you!” — Kaushal L.
- “I have to say I really admire what you do and the information your website gives to a reader.” — Zanda Z.
- “It’s clear that you are passionate about providing your readers with quality information.” — Sarah D.
- “I admire the Sloww body of work. I think more people would benefit knowing about it.” — John F.
- “Very thorough and loaded with actionable tips.” — Patrick D.
- “Very nice curation of thought provoking articles.” — Shafa Y.
- “You have very nice organized blog and full of inspirational information.” — Sercan B.
- “Thank you very much for your blog which I find very inspiring.” — Damien D.
- “You have inspired me and so many of my clients! Thank you for your contribution to the world!” — Monica E.
- “I enjoy the work you put out. You never stop questioning.” — Digital Buddhaa
- “Just wanted to say I think your blog is brilliant!” — Rose T.
- “I love everything you’re doing, your story really resonates with me. Looking forward to following you!” — Jordan
- “I love what you’re doing with Sloww <3 Keep doing your thing. Much love and support.” — Nibras
- “I’m very glad you created this page as this is so needed in today’s society.” — Emily P.
- “I love this page and felt called to express it. It’s wonderfully positive and uplifting. Thank you.” — Trina I.
- “I would like to say thank you for the creative expression of what you are discovering as it unfolds through this site.” — Jim W.
- “Thank you for doing what you do, I know it’s not easy at all.” — Nilesh
- “We need you for the long haul.” — Steve D.
- “Your blogs are so impressive on many different levels.” — Morgan M.
- “Love the website and thinking. Bravo.” — Scott F.
- “I have been looking at your blog and it is very impressive—the great content, the strong community.” — Yuval A.
- “Wow! Your blog is awesome and just what I needed to find/read … Thank you so much for bringing so much valuable information together for me to absorb.” — Lisa Z.
- “Thank you for all the work you do in the world!” — Louisa F.
- “I freakin’ love your content and enjoy most everything you produce.” — Josh C.
- “Unthinkable breakthrough. I love your blog.” — Paul P.
- “I want to really thank you for the amazing content that you have put out, with such hard work. I discovered your blog 3 months back and it’s helped me so much – most of which you have kept free. It has helped me make some real good changes!! I will be ever grateful for the wonderful content you are providing to the world.” — Parsh S.
- “I read some of your articles by chance, the thoughts are very deep, and I have benefited a lot!” — Hugo H.
- “I wanted to congratulate you for a beautifully designed page and having set yourself up to be an expert in such a challenging yet powerful and fulfilling pursuit; the pursuit of purpose … Congratulations again and I am super inspired by your work.” — Hashim A.
- “I want to congratulate you for your so inspirational work … I have read many of your deeply inspiring publications, on ikigai, on total work, all of them of amazing value and intellectual quality.” — Amaia M.
Testimonials on book summaries:
“Sloww is a 21st century version of Cliff’s Notes where Kyle generates the synopses of current books, articles, and podcasts and then makes them available weekly. Seems to be a timely service in today’s life styles and speeds. Exposing various perspectives about life.” — Rick K.
- “Honing in on my reading habit. My current go-to’s for consumption: WSJ, TechCrunch, Hacker News, Product Hunt, Sloww’s book summaries. Also, it should be noted that the first 4 are publications with large teams. Sloww is produced solely by Kyle, and it’s just as high signal as the others … I’ve been downloading your materials to Instapaper—about 2 summaries or articles a night. Such high value. Thank you for your work.” — Josh C.
- “I’ve been fascinated by the amount of work you have done over the years and created this empire of articles, posts, and book summaries on your website. I read every single day something from your website, and it really adds great value to me and my living experience of life.” — The Rambling Optimist
- “I stumbled upon your site by chance (if such things happen by chance!) and wanted to thank you especially for the book summaries. They are clear, concise, thoughtful, inspiring and extremely useful. Often after reading them, I’ve gone on to get the book. I really appreciate your time and effort in helping seekers.” — Chitra D.
- “I like what you do. Rather I admire it. Your persistence is remarkable. You work hard to present the very best of what you read. You are generous. You go to great lengths to correctly present. You are very mindful and respectful of your audience.” — Reza R.
- “A gold mine of great reading. There are some time-saving book summaries that are awesome!” — Barb R.
- “I love your work on Sloww … The book summaries are God-sent, and I appreciate how you express complex concepts with such clarity. Big Thank You.” — Sarah G.
- “A 2020 palate cleanser. I’ve become more spiritually inclined in my middle years, and this is a wonderful resource. Founder Kyle Kowalski summarizes ‘big idea’ books really succinctly.” — Tom M.
- “Just wanted to say thanks for all the work you do. I enjoy reading your write-ups of the books, even if I have read them. It helps me to gain more clarity. Keep up the good work!” — Rocky L.
- “Thank you again for your amazing work. I am so enjoying your summaries, they have encouraged me to read lots of books that I would not have ordinarily read.” — Sue M.
- “Your website is amazing, and I really appreciate the detail of book summaries.” — Angie P.
- “I love your blog! I especially love how well you summarize books for a better and simpler life.” — Prakhar V.
- “Fantastic book list.” — Siamese Buddha
Testimonials on slowing down:
“I’m so glad to have found you via your blog and website, Sloww. I find your philosophic bent truly interesting, fresh and attractive. Your unique path to a sustainable, meaningful slower life is one I honor and recognize – having gone through my own similar, and at the same time different transformation … I congratulate you on having discovered a secret to living a purposeful, centered, fulfilled life, that as you say, ‘ancient wisdom has known for a long time.’ Here’s to bringing messages of wisdom and knowing around intentional, simple, connected living, to the world!” — Robin R.
- “I just wanted to drop you a line to say thanks for your lovely website. It’s such a great resource for exploring more about the slow living movement, and I’ve happened across it quite a few times as I look for inspiration for my work.” — Jojo H.
- “I LOVE YOUR WORK!!! You totally nailed it—IT’S ALL ABOUT SLOWING DOWN. Joining your premium membership has changed my life.” — Janie L, Premium Member
- “Such a comprehensive website full of slow resources.” — Sarah T.
- “Your blog posts have really made me comprehend the benefits of slowing down.” — Rose T.
- “In a busy and distracting world, it’s inspirational to find people that choose to ignore the noise and focus on the simplicity of happiness.” — Mike J.
- “I’m so glad you started this. When did doing things slowly become negative? I work in a fast-paced career, and I’m always questioning. Thanks again.” — Kelly S.
- “I’m not quite sure how I stumbled on your site today, but it is awesome! I’m a couple of years away from retirement and went through a journey of ambition, high tech executive success, to slowing down during many steps.” — Richard M.
- “Sloww helped me to slow down in my life. Instead of chasing 5 different material desires, I chose 1 BIG desire (from Naval), and that helped me slow down as well.” — Nilesh M.
Testimonials on overcoming existential crisis and finding life purpose:
“Sloww has been a tremendous guide in the right direction. Your story of how you transitioned from that existential crisis to slow living was truly awe-inspiring … I am not sure if this philosophy of life is well known to people. Even knowing 1-2 things about it would improve everyone’s lives. You’ve inspired me to share this philosophy with others … I am truly grateful that you’ve found the courage to rise up from your ashes and inspire me towards a better life.” — Remus B.
- “I am near tears, in a good way. I, too, am in my mid-thirties with one foot firmly planted in a carrot-chasing lifestyle, with the other foot planted nowhere really, but thinking deeply quite a bit lately about existence, purpose, and why I’m chasing things that won’t, at their core, provide fulfillment. After reading your story, I at least know I’m not alone in reaching this existential crisis point, and am so glad to see all the resources and reading you have together in one great site. I can’t wait to read a bit every day … Thank you for doing what you do! Such a great offering.” — Alanna F.
- “I just found your website while frantically Googling during what I believe to be the beginning (or at least the most recognizable part of the beginning) of my existential crisis … I’ve spent the last few hours reading around your website. Took a lot of notes! You had an amazing collection of quotes to ease the anxiety that came along with this breakthrough. You deserve a giant Thank You from me and everyone else you reached.” — Chloe T.
- “Thank you for taking some of my fear away about what is happening to me. Until I read your article, I was frantically scouring Google, just as you were looking for SOMETHING, but what, I didn’t know. I read only about 10 or so articles before stumbling upon yours on getting through an existential crisis … I am following you on Facebook, as I found you quite informative, relatable, and inspiring. Thank you for helping others. I can’t even explain the weight you’ve help loft off of me already.” — Athena R.
- “I just really REALLY need to thank you from bottom of my heart. I have plunged right into the deep end in the last week, and though I still am very early in this process (though I wish i could fast forward to the end as it is horrifically uncomfortable), I am grateful to read someone so positively affirm that this can be a good thing. I am now looking forward to the other side, and I have faith that I am going to make it! So thank you. I am grateful with words I cannot find.” — Gwendolyn B.
- “I came across Sloww and hit your existential crisis article. Then started reading some of your other articles. Since we have such similar professional backgrounds, I just wanted to say thanks. It was the perfect thing I needed to read at the exact right time. It’s not often that happens.” — Jake M.
- “The knowledge you’ve given has been extremely useful in helping ease the burden of existential crisis that I am going through … You have shown me and many others the way. I can’t help but send my sincere gratitude again and again … Your blog has been a favorite place on the internet that I find solace … a gold mine for individuals like me.” — Anonymous
- “Just want to say thanks for what you’re doing. Just had my existential crisis last week … I’ve managed to control the anxiety and depression that came with it and flip it to a more positive outlook, which is nice. I still feel slightly lost but with your guidance I imagine I’ll be thankful for this as now I also want to help others that have/are going through the same … My pursuit is now trying to find my passion and how I want to more forward in life … I really look forward to going through all the content you’ve published, and thank you for all you’ve done.” — Lucas S.
- “Well done, looks like you had the courage to take that turn we all face in our mid-thirties … Your insight comes directly from your life choices.” — Rob A.
- “This is just a quick message to say thanks for sharing your journey. I’m on mine as well, and Sloww has become the place to find additional information, which I think it was your plan all along. Keep up the good work.” — Luciano L.
- “I discovered Sloww today and haven’t been able to stop reading. Your story immediately resonated with me. I really appreciated your detailed explanation of how you defined your ikigai, and I’m looking forward to digging into more, particularly the premium content!” — Aashay M, Premium Member
- “I just read your life purpose post – and I GET IT!!! Listen to my True Self. This time it sunk in. THANK YOU!!!” — Janie L.
- “This article on finding purpose blows the others out of the water.” — Adam R.
- “Sloww is my go-to resource to discover myself. It helps me understand why I am the way I am, how people actually find purpose, and how I can find purpose.” — Nilesh M.
- “It’s great to know that there are still people in this fast moving, cutthroat world who care about the human side of humanity. You should be proud that you are one of them. You are definitely my inspiration now.” — Shreyasi P.
- “Bumped into Sloww, so far Woww … Having my own minor 20+ year double-take, and believe I will find valuable insight from your efforts and story.” — Tray C.
- “Your own journey is inspiring, Kyle. Hats off to you for walking away from the crowd, and creating a meaning-filled life for yourself. It requires enormous courage.” — Uma K.
- “I have so much respect for you stepping out of the rat race, attacking mental health head-on, and then having the courage to share what you have learned with the public.” — Brett H.
- “Thanks to the simple and powerful roadmap you present. I leave inspired to get my ducks in a row and focus on what is most important in my life. Sloww resonates with every fiber of my being. There is no doubt of this, and I feel greatly blessed that resources like these exist in my experience of life. Sloww highly motivates me to keep on fueling my passions and living the life I deeply desire.” — Pablo E.
Testimonials on social media:
“I am forever thankful for reactivating my Twitter and finding Sloww. The website has just opened up my curiosity. A plethora of topics and ideas which really resonate with me. I can’t wait to read some of the books on there. It’s just so pure.” — Surf
- “Your ability to archive, curate and apply meaningful/related quotes is unparalleled across Twitter. Really been enjoying your work.” — Adam J.
- “I am following you on Facebook, as I found you quite informative, relatable, and inspiring.” — Athena R.
- “Your Instagram posts are mind blowing.” — Hussein J.
- “I’ve been following your writing via Facebook and Twitter for a few months now and really like your philosophy.” — John T.
- “Sloww is a great resource for me to find out what’s out there. It helps me to find resources to help me discover myself.” — Nilesh M.
- “I have only looked at a few posts here, but I already love this page and felt to express it. It’s wonderfully positive and uplifting.” — Trina I.
- “I somehow JUST came across your content this morning on Twitter and just… mind blown.” — Matt L.
- “I’m impressed! What you’re posting is not some average self help quotes, but something much more profound. I love it.” — Kajetan S.
- “I read quite a few of your posts and tweets and love all the great posts you have produced over at Sloww.” — Chiel M.
- “Man I love this page haha! You should consider doing text messages of your tweets or something. I’d pay a couple bucks a month for it for sure but I definitely appreciate this free content. Going to be checking out your website and going through that soon.”