Want to skip straight to checkout? Purchase Premium →
We have an abundance of information and inspiration these days—what I call “why content.” It plays an important role and can be impactful, but it only represents one side of the spectrum.
On the flip side, there seems to be a scarcity of practical “how content”—where the “rubber meets the road” and we meet day-to-day life face-to-face.
It’s time to connect why and how—and we need more “how content” in general.
How do we take timeless ideas and integrate them to transform our lives today?
Sloww Premium Membership is for anyone who is ready to dive deeper into the art of living and attempt to answer that question.
It’s for you if you’re ready to truly take action to awaken the art of living in yourself—to live intentionally, travel inwardly, be a student of life, and be the hero or heroine of your own journey.
Sloww Premium bridges the gap between why and how.
After all, we aren’t taught how to live in school or the workplace. We must go deeper on our own to gain wisdom. In a world of surface-level content, this deeper level is where I’ve found the timeless ideas and insights.
It’s time to move from:
Aspiration → Action
Philosophy → Practicality
Desire → Doing
Once you have the spark, Sloww Premium gives you the steps. Once you have the passion, it gives you the process.
Sloww Premium Membership — Are you Ready to Dive Deeper into the Art of Living?
The wait is over!
“So glad that you’ve made it both affordable and easily accessible. Your work is truly stimulating as well as calming for the mind. I appreciate the time you’ve taken out to put this into the universe. True blessing.” — S. N.
“Thanks for producing an amazing product. I’ll be very interested to subscribe when that option pops up.” — Ben D.
“Eagerly awaiting more details on the membership.” — Steve D.
What does Premium include?
Sloww’s Premium Membership is launching with:
- Sloww’s detailed book summaries will continue to be free, but what happens after you read one? What about deep books like Tao Te Ching? Stoicism? Spirituality? Self-actualization and transcendence? Even simple living isn’t so simple. How do you apply all these to your actual life? These premium posts will give you actionable ideas to implement into your life immediately. The plan is to have a premium companion post with every book summary. Here are the first two “book how-to” premium posts:
- The more I read, the more I see common themes between books and ways that individual books could connect to become greater than the sum of their parts. Here are the first two “book+book synthesis” premium posts:
Stream of Consciousness Series:
- This flips the script on my normal long-form deep research. It’s more free-flow writing about what’s top of mind for me in any given moment along with deep questions I’m asking myself. Here are the first two Stream of Consciousness premium posts:
Discounts on Future Offerings:
- By becoming a Premium Member, you’ll receive discounts on upcoming products and services. These aren’t hypothetical things far off in the future. An eBook is the next to launch in a couple months. After that, an online course in late 2020.
How often can I expect new premium content? I’m aiming for one new premium post a week, but it will be a minimum of at least two premium posts a month. At 2-4 new premium posts per month, that’s 24-48 premium posts over the course of this next year!
Premium Membership Pricing & Refunds
How much does Premium cost?
- A $25 one-time fee gets you immediate lifetime access to all current and future premium content.
Why a lifetime membership vs a subscription?
- “Subscription fatigue” is a real thing these days. Who wants to add another recurring bill to their life? It’s just another thing to clutter your mind, your time, and your energy (not to mention your expenses). A lifetime membership is one and done. You never need to think about it again. And, that’s a cool feeling to know that you will be part of the community forever if you want to be. Note: In the US, the FTC requires clarity around “lifetime.” In this case, lifetime means Sloww’s lifetime (as long as Sloww.co exists). Good news, I’m not planning on going anywhere!
Why is it so inexpensive?
- As you can imagine, I did a ton of research to determine pricing. Sure, others are charging way more—anywhere from $25 to $250+ per year (and every price in between). Some also often have confusing pricing tiers and options overload. To avoid the “paradox of choice,” I’m keeping it as simple as possible. No pricing tiers. Only one price option. My goal is to strike the balance between accessibility and sustainability—the price should be low enough that many people can afford it and benefit from the content (accessibility), but enough to keep Sloww going (sustainability). This feels like the right amount to charge for the launch. If you think about it, right now you can get a lifetime membership for the price of a typical book! That being said, as the premium content library grows, the price may increase over time. So, there’s no better time than now to sign up at the lowest price.
Can the lowest price get any lower?
- Since you asked nicely, sign up for Sloww email and get a coupon code for 20% off. You can do that right here:
Is it safe to check out on the site?
- Yes. Sloww.co is SSL-encrypted and uses one of the top membership software services available. The software utilizes well-known payment gateways PayPal and Stripe (for credit card payments). Your credit card information is not seen or stored by Sloww.
This all sounds great, but what if I still have buyer’s remorse and want a refund?
- No hard feelings. Send me an email at kyle(at)sloww(dot)co within 30 days of the initial purchase with your name, email address you used to sign up, and reason for the requested refund.
Have another question?
- Email me directly at kyle(at)sloww(dot)co.
Thank you if you made it this far. If you’re interested in diving deeper into the art of living and bridging the gap between why and how in your own life, please consider becoming a Premium Member here: