Want to skip straight to checkout? Purchase Premium →
We have an abundance of information and inspiration these days—what I call “why content.” It plays an important role and can be impactful, but it only represents one side of the spectrum.
On the flip side, there seems to be a scarcity of practical “how content”—where the “rubber meets the road” and we meet day-to-day life face-to-face.
It’s time to connect why and how. The big question:
How do we take timeless ideas and integrate them to transform our lives today?
Sloww Premium is for anyone who is ready to dive deeper into the art of living and attempt to answer that question.
It’s for you if you’re ready to truly take action to awaken the art of living in yourself—to live intentionally, travel inwardly, be a student of life, and be the hero or heroine of your own journey.
Sloww Premium bridges the gap between why and how.
After all, we aren’t taught how to live in school or the workplace. We must go deeper on our own to gain wisdom. In a world of surface-level content, this deeper level is where I’ve found the timeless ideas and insights.
It’s time to move from aspiration to action, philosophy to practicality, and desire to doing.
Once you have the spark, Sloww Premium gives you the steps. Once you have the passion, it gives you the process.
Sloww Premium Membership — Are you Ready to Dive Deeper into the Art of Living?
What are 200+ members from 30+ countries saying?
“I recently became a premium member. I’d like to congratulate you on developing one of the few thoughtful and well-presented blogs and websites. I now consider Sloww one of my core thinking sites, along with Tim Ferriss, Farnam Street, and Brain Pickings … Sloww is the equivalent of being more aware and appreciating the substance of our intellectual capabilities.” — Richard S.
“I feel a deep affinity to your mind, your journey and the content that you produce. I’ve signed up for your premium content (which I think is a complete steal).” — Mike J.
“Kyle’s premium content is super insightful! If you enjoy reading Sloww posts, then there is no reason to not get the lifetime premium content. Think of it as personal and spiritual growth on steroids (if you’re willing to read and ponder). Thank you. Your work is fantastic!” — Prakhar V, Design Epic Life
“You are incredible. Never been drawn to a blog as much as yours. I am spending hours … learning so many cool things. The premium level was a very easy decision. Thank you for your teachings.” — Daphne S.
“This blog / website is the BEST value out on the internet. I love it! So happy to have found it. $25 one time!! Amazing.” — Blue Pearl Wellness
“I love your work. I got the premium to support and thank you. Thank you so much for the marvelous work and love within. Keep enjoying the process.” — Legoes J.
“Thanks for your posts. Your work really helps me to move forward, and you’re presenting the texts in such a simple manner. It is so helpful.” — Cloe F.
“So glad that you’ve made it both affordable and easily accessible. Your work is truly stimulating as well as calming for the mind. I appreciate the time you’ve taken out to put this into the universe. True blessing.” — S. N.
“Officially became a premium member yesterday! Can’t wait to take a deeper dive into all of your insights.” — Nate K.
“I am happy to say that I am a new premium member. My journey just got more interesting thanks to your content.” — Pablo C.
What does Premium include?
Deep Book Series:
What happens after you read a book or book summary? What about deep books like Man’s Search for Meaning? Or books on Stoicism? Spirituality? Self-actualization and transcendence? Even simple living isn’t so simple. How do you apply all these to your actual life? These premium posts take book summaries to another level and are distilled in a way to give you actionable ideas to implement into your life immediately. The plan is to have a premium companion post for every recommended book. Here are the current “deep book” premium posts:
Knowledge Synthesis Series:
The more I read, the more I see common themes between books and ways that individual books could connect to become greater than the sum of their parts. I also often go deep on a specific topic and learn everything I can about it (e.g. life purpose, self-actualization, transcendence). This series is for that deeper level of synthesis. Here are the current “knowledge synthesis” premium posts:
Stream of Consciousness Series:
Most of the time, I go deep into a concept or book, synthesize what I learn, and then summarize it for you. We must go deep to reach a sufficient level of understanding and uncover the most impactful insights. Stream of Consciousness takes a different approach with more free-flow thinking and writing: What are the ideas or concepts that seem to repeatedly come up? How can we think about the deep questions that don’t seem to have answers? What are the paradoxes that should be considered for daily living? Here are the current “stream of consciousness” premium posts:
Library of Premium Infographics:
Your membership includes a dedicated library for quick access to premium post infographics. Use it to browse all current premium infographics, or use it as a discovery engine to explore new premium posts. Download them, practice them, integrate them, embody them, master them.
Discounts on Future Offerings:
By becoming a Premium Member, you’ll receive discounts on upcoming products and services. These aren’t hypothetical things far off in the future. An eBook is the next to launch. After that, an online course in late 2020.
How often can I expect new premium content? I’m aiming for one new premium post a week, but it will be a minimum of at least two premium posts a month. At 2-4 new premium posts per month, that’s 24-48 premium posts over the course of this next year alone!
Premium Membership Pricing & Refunds
How much does Premium cost?
- A $25 one-time fee gets you immediate lifetime access to all current and future premium content.
Why a lifetime membership vs a subscription?
- “Subscription fatigue” is a real thing these days. Who wants to add another recurring bill to their life? It’s just another thing to clutter your mind, your time, and your energy (not to mention your expenses). A lifetime membership is one and done. You never need to think about it again. And, that’s a cool feeling to know that you will be part of the community forever if you want to be. Note: In the US, the FTC requires clarity around “lifetime.” In this case, lifetime means Sloww’s lifetime (as long as Sloww.co exists). Good news, I’m not planning on going anywhere!
Why is it so inexpensive?
- As you can imagine, I did a ton of research to determine pricing. Sure, others are charging way more—anywhere from $25 to $250+ per year (and every price in between). Some also often have confusing pricing tiers and options overload. To avoid the “paradox of choice,” I’m keeping it as simple as possible. No pricing tiers. Only one price option. My goal is to strike the balance between accessibility and sustainability—the price should be low enough that many people can afford it and benefit from the content (accessibility), but enough to keep Sloww going (sustainability). This feels like the right amount to charge for the launch. If you think about it, right now you can get a lifetime membership for the price of a typical book! That being said, as the premium content library grows, the price may increase over time. So, there’s no better time than now to sign up at the lowest price.
Can the lowest price get any lower?
- Since you asked nicely, sign up for Sloww email and get a coupon code for 20% off. You can do that right here:
Is it safe to check out on the site?
- Yes. Sloww.co is SSL-encrypted and uses one of the top membership software services available. The software utilizes well-known payment gateways PayPal and Stripe (for credit card payments). Your credit card information is not seen or stored by Sloww.
This all sounds great, but what if I still have buyer’s remorse and want a refund?
- No hard feelings. Send me an email at kyle(at)sloww(dot)co within 30 days of the initial purchase with your name, email address you used to sign up, and reason for the requested refund.
Have another question?
- Email me directly at kyle(at)sloww(dot)co.
Thank you if you made it this far. If you’re interested in diving deeper into the art of living and bridging the gap between why and how in your own life, please consider becoming a Premium Member here: