What I’m Doing Now
Last updated: March 8, 2022. New here? Sloww recently surpassed 500+ total posts! Start here.
Here’s what I’m focusing on now:
1. “Sloww Sunday” Email Newsletter (Launched Jan 2020): Subscribe to the newsletter (FREE).
2. “Sloww Premium” Membership (Launched Mar 2020): Explore Premium.
3. “The Hierarchy of Happiness” eBook (Launched Apr 2020): Get the eBook (FREE).
4. “Ikigai 2.0” Life Purpose eBook (Launched Dec 2020): Get the eBook.
5. Sloww Shop (Launched Jul 2021): Shop all products.
6. “Sloww Society” Premium Online Community (Launched Sep 2021): Explore Premium.
7. “Meta-Crisis Meta-Resource” Side Project (Launched Feb 2022): Check out MetaCrisis.org.
8. “Mini Mind” Daily Email (Launched Apr 2022): Get 365 daily emails of bite-size brain food.
9. “Daily Wiki” Lifelong Learning Side Project (Launched Nov 2022): Check out DailyWiki.co.
10. Synthesis Course (In Progress): I’ve spent the last few years slowly getting a better understanding of how my own mind works. I’ve realized that I’m a “synthesizer” with a “synthesizing mind.” Everything you see on Sloww is a byproduct of this mind. I’m putting all the learnings I’ve pieced together into a course to help others better understand synthesis, the process and tools I use, and much more.
11. Intentional Living Course (2023): How to get started with downshifting, unbusyness, slow living, simple living, voluntary simplicity, decluttering, minimalism, financial independence, lifestyle design, and more (for those interested in Sloww Stage 1).
12. Life Purpose Course (2023): How to find and create your life purpose based on my own experience and learning over the last 7+ years going from existential crisis to life purpose (for those interested in Sloww Stage 2).
13. Lottery of Birth & Free Will eBook (TBD): Synthesizing 20+ posts together into a single eBook.
14. Additional Courses (TBD): Courses for Sloww Stage 3, Sloww Stage 4, maybe even one on solopreneurship, and we’ll see what else comes up.
15. Stealth Project (TBD): This is related to hundreds of the best quotes I’ve ever discovered. I have a fun idea for how this project will come to life as a product.
16. Art of Living Index (TBD): I will be going through all 500+ posts on the site, hundreds of my unpublished notes/drafts, and 10,000+ tweets. As a byproduct of that process, I’m going to compile everything I’ve learned to date—the ultimate art of living synthesis. Right now, I have a few different ideas for how this will come to life.
Thanks for taking a moment to stop by—after all, this moment is life!
Synthesizer & Solopreneur, Sloww