What I’m Doing Now
Here’s what I’m focusing on (in order):
1. “Sloww Sunday” Email Newsletter (January 2020 — LAUNCHED): Browse newsletter issues.
2. “Sloww Premium” Membership (March 2020 — LAUNCHED): Learn more about Premium.
3. “The Hierarchy of Happiness” eBook (April 2020 — LAUNCHED): Get the (free) eBook.
4. “Ikigai 2.0” eBook (December 2020 — LAUNCHED): Get the eBook.
5. “Wisdom Shop” (Early 2021): A single place to house all eBooks, memberships, courses, and more—with a better checkout experience than the current membership checkout. I’m also thinking about offering some of the synthesis Premium posts as one-off purchases.
6. Life Purpose Course (First Half of 2021): A comprehensive online course on how to find and create your life purpose. This will be based on my own experience and learning over the last 5 years going from existential crisis to life purpose. I’d like to turn this into a life purpose book as well at some point, but I think a course will initially get it out to the world faster. This will be one of the most important and thorough pieces of “work” I’ve created to date.
7. Slow Living eBook (TBD): This eBook will include everything I’ve ever learned about busyness, downshifting, and slow living. Many slow living books out there these days simply list out a bunch of superficial tactics that you’ve likely heard countless times. To really embrace the lifestyle, you have to understand the root cause(s) of your busyness and build a strong foundation with slow living strategies. This eBook will be your guide to get started with the lifestyle in a way that will stick for life.
8. A Couple Stealth Projects (TBD): I will be going through all 275+ published posts on the site, hundreds of my unpublished notes/drafts, and thousands of tweets to create the life purpose course mentioned above. As a byproduct of that process, I’m going to compile everything I’ve learned to date—the ultimate synthesis. Right now, I have two different ideas for how this can come to life. Of course, they will be a “forever work-in-progress” where new themes will need to continually be added. Other than the purpose course, I think these will be some of my most important projects.
Thanks for taking a moment to stop by—after all, this moment is life!