What I’m Doing Now
Last updated: May 10, 2022. “Now” page inspired by Derek Sivers and Leo Babauta. I’m also currently following Derek’s “empty calendar” rule of no calls/podcasts for the indefinite future, but I do keep in touch asynchronously via email and social media.
Here’s what I’m focusing on now:
1. “Sloww Sunday” Email Newsletter (Launched Jan 2020): Subscribe to the newsletter (FREE).
2. “Sloww Premium” Membership (Launched Mar 2020): Explore Premium.
3. “The Hierarchy of Happiness” eBook (Launched Apr 2020): Get the eBook (FREE).
4. “Ikigai 2.0” Life Purpose eBook (Launched Dec 2020): Get the eBook.
5. Sloww Shop (Launched Jul 2021): Shop all products.
6. “Sloww Society” Premium Online Community (Launched Sep 2021): Explore Premium.
7. “Meta-Crisis Meta-Resource” Side Project (Launched Feb 2022): Check out MetaCrisis.org.
8. “Mini Mind” Daily Email (Launched Apr 2022): Get 365 daily emails of bite-size brain food.
9. Synthesis Course (Coming Q2-Q3 2022): I’ve spent the last few years slowly getting a better understanding of how my own mind works. I’ve realized that I’m a “synthesizer” with a “synthesizing mind.” Everything you see on Sloww is a direct result or byproduct of this mind. I’m putting all the learnings I’ve pieced together into a course to help others better understand synthesis, the process and tools I use, and much more.
10. Intentional Living Course (Coming Q3-Q4 2022): A comprehensive online course on how to get started with downshifting, unbusyness, slow living, simple living, and more (for those interested in Sloww Stage 1). Many slow living blogs/books out there these days simply list out a bunch of superficial tactics that you’ve likely heard countless times. To really embrace the lifestyle, you have to understand the root cause(s) of your busyness and build a strong foundation with slow and simple living strategies. This course will be your guide to get started with the lifestyle in a way that will stick for life.
11. Life Purpose Course (TBD): A comprehensive online course on how to find and create your life purpose based on my own experience and learning over the last 6+ years going from existential crisis to life purpose (for those interested in Sloww Stage 2).
12. Stealth Project (TBD): This is related to wisdom. I have a fun idea for how this project will come to life as a product.
13. Art of Living Index (TBD): I will be going through all 400+ posts on the site, hundreds of my unpublished notes/drafts, and 10,000+ tweets. As a byproduct of that process, I’m going to compile everything I’ve learned to date—the ultimate art of living synthesis. Right now, I have a few different ideas for how this will come to life.
Thanks for taking a moment to stop by—after all, this moment is life!