What I’m Doing Now
I’m focusing on these things:
- Moving from a lifetime in the Midwest to Northern California (and will write about the experience).
- Writing 1-5 posts per week on Sloww.co (average should be around 2-3 per week).
- Publishing my first free eBook: on busyness and downshifting to slow living.
- Writing my first paid eBook: a comprehensive guide to finding and creating your life purpose (this post on my existential crisis is one of the top posts on the site).
- I’m open to writing guest posts on other sites. I’m also available for interviews, podcasts, and speaking gigs. Just contact me or reach out socially @slowwco.
- Personally, I’m continuing my journey with essentialism, voluntary simplicity, ikigai (life purpose), minimalism, digital minimalism, decluttering, and FIRE (Financial Independence Retire Early). Oh, and also pondering these deep life quotes and setting daily perspective with these quotes in 2019.
Here’s more about my story.
Last Update: February 20, 2019