Viktor Frankl's writing has it all. He directly experienced life in the concentration camps. He was a neurologist, psychiatrist, and philosopher. And, he was able to translate life's deepest insights into the simplest terms as an author.
Yes to Life: In Spite of Everything was created from lectures given by Frankl in 1946 only eleven months after he was liberated from a labor camp. No matter what you are going through in life, Frankl offers timeless wisdom for navigating human existence. Not just to survive, but to thrive.
"If the prisoners of Buchenwald, tortured and worked and starved nearly to death, could find some hope ... despite their unending suffering, Frankl asks us, shouldn’t we, living far more comfortably, be able to say 'Yes' to life in spite of everything life brings us?" — Daniel Goleman
Premium Summary Contents:
- Don't Hate Your Fate
- Don't Fall for the Traps of Pleasure or Happiness
- Flipping Life's Big Question
- Answering Life with Response-Ability
- 3 Ways to Answer Life (Doing, Being, Thinking)
- Using Your Individuality in Service to Humanity
- Your Call to Action: Say "YES" to Life in Spite of Everything (+ Infographic)
🔒 Sloww Premium: Join 1000+ members from 50+ countries and get immediate access to exclusive content and the member-only community. Explore Sloww Premium.