This is a Premium book summary of Super Thinking: The Big Book of Mental Models by Gabriel Weinberg and Lauren McCann.
You may notice that this Premium post is a little different. Usually, the Premium summaries are more distilled (and therefore shorter) than the public summaries. Due to the nature of this book, this particular Premium post is more comprehensive than the public version (and therefore longer).
Premium Summary Contents:
- About the Book
- Being Wrong Less (Mental Models #1-42)
- Anything That Can Go Wrong, Will (Mental Models #43-80)
- Spend Your Time Wisely (Mental Models #81-123)
- Becoming One with Nature (Mental Models #124-151)
- Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics (Mental Models #152-189)
- Decisions, Decisions (Mental Models #190-221)
- Dealing with Conflict (Mental Models #222-266)
- Unlocking People's Potential (Mental Models #267-305)
- Flex Your Market Power (Mental Models #306-338)
🔒 Sloww Premium: Join 1000+ members from 50+ countries and get immediate access to exclusive content and the member-only community. Explore Sloww Premium.