This is a Premium book summary of The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe: How to Know What's Really Real in a World Increasingly Full of Fake by Dr. Steven Novella.
You may notice that this Premium post is a little different. Usually, the Premium summaries are more distilled (and therefore shorter) than the public summaries. Due to the nature of this book, this particular Premium post is more comprehensive than the public version (and therefore longer).
Premium Summary Contents:
- About the Book
- What is Science?
- What is Scientific Skepticism?
- Who are Scientific Skeptics?
- How to be Skeptical
- How to Find Info & Critically Assess It
- Tools & Methods Skeptics Use
- Neuropsychological Humility Concepts
- Metacognition Concepts
- Science & Pseudoscience Concepts
🔒 Sloww Premium: Join 1000+ members from 50+ countries and get immediate access to exclusive content and the member-only community. Explore Sloww Premium.