Let Your Life Speak by Parker J. Palmer is one of my top book recommendations for life purpose.
I consider it a down-to-earth masterclass in allowing life to live you (instead of you living life).
It's refreshing to read a story from someone who has firsthand experience with all the ups and downs of the spiritual journey, has spent the necessary time reflecting on it, and is also able to articulate it in a simple way.
It turns out that Parker and I had similar crisis/awakening experiences:
- We both began to "wake up" in our early thirties,
- Life seemed to be going well on the outside but not on the inside, and
- We would both stare for hours at the ceiling each night
This premium post will walk you through the book highlights in a logical order that hopefully makes it easier to understand and put into practice in your own life.
Premium Summary Contents:
- Setting the Foundation
- Understanding False Self vs True Self (+ Infographic)
- The Journey to True You (Depression, Awakening, Listening, Vocation)
- Your Gifts & Giving Yourself
🔒 Get lifetime access to this exclusive content by joining 500+ members from 50+ countries. Learn more about Premium.