This Eckhart Tolle synthesis may be the most time, energy, and attention I've invested into a synthesis to date—not just because of the amount of content, but because of the depth.
I read A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose in December 2018 and The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment in January 2021. If you decide to read one or both of the books in full, I'd recommend reading them in that order because A New Earth seems to be more accessible for those just beginning their spiritual journey.
The two books together total about 600 pages (150,000 words). It would take around 10 hours to read them both at an average reading speed (without taking takes, organizing notes, contemplating the content, trying some of the practices, etc.).
This synthesis is around 13,000 words and can be read in under an hour at the same average reading speed. So, you spend less time reading and more time practicing and mastering the content. Enjoy!
Premium Synthesis Contents:
- Eckhart Tolle's Transformation
- The Role of the Books
- The Mind: Ego, Identifications, Emotions, Suffering, Unhappiness, Unconsciousness
- "Who am I?": Life Situation vs Life, Aha Moment, Relationship with Self
- Now—The Present Moment: Clock Time, Psychological Time, The Power of Now, Presence
- Self-Observation & The Inner Body: Watching the Thinker, Realization, N0-Mind
- Surrender & Acceptance: Surrendered Action, Nonresistance
- Polarities, Being, & Love: Duality, Nonduality, Relationships with Others
- Awakening & Enlightenment: Obstacles, Signs of Awakening, Aspects
- Humanity's Evolution of Consciousness: Current Egoic Reality, Shift in Consciousness, A New Earth
- Your Purpose(s) Now: Universal Purpose, Inner Purpose, Outer Purpose, Awakened Doing
🔒 Get lifetime access to this exclusive content by joining 500+ members from 50+ countries. Learn more about Premium.