Anthony de Mello hits on many themes in his book Awareness, repeats himself over and over again, and weaves themes together inside and out. This can make the book somewhat challenging and confusing at first.
The intent of this premium post is to take Awareness to the next level. How do we practically apply the book to our actual daily lives?
This is critical to ask of anything we learn. Otherwise, we're just adding content to our already cluttered minds.
In the foreword of the book, J. Francis Stroud, S.J. says Anthony de Mello's work was all about "waking people up to the reality of their greatness." He says Tony will be "a friend you will have for life."
So, let's hang out with our friend Tony. In his own words, De Mello says he's given us a "whole program for life" and promises he hasn't "known a single person who gave time to being aware who didn't see a difference in a matter of weeks."
That sounds promising. Why not get started now?
Premium Post Contents:
- Some Big Questions to Begin
- A Few Watch-outs to Consider
- Starting the Waking Up / Awakening Process
- 10+ Ways to Tell if You're Asleep vs Aware (+ Visual)
- How to do Self-Observation (+ Visual)
- 4 Steps to Wisdom (+ Visual)
- The Transformative Shift & Your Call to Action
🔒 Premium Member content. Please log in or learn more about Premium.